200 Hour Yoga Course in Rishikesh India
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is a professional yoga course designed for the students who want to be a certified yoga teacher. It is not compulsory to have prior knowledge or experience of yoga for this yoga course. A 200-hour yoga teacher training course helps you to deepen your practice, master your body & mind, and learn to teach yoga.
This course develops the essential skills to teach with complete confidence and share your unique gifts with the world to make it a better place. As it is internationally recognized and Yoga Alliance accredited, you are eligible to teach yoga anywhere around the world.
After completing the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, one will get the status of RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher), after which one can teach yoga all around the world. After getting 2 or more than 2 years of experience in this field, one will be called E-RYT (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher).
The goal of this course is to help you master your body/mind and clarify your life’s purpose so that you can reach the next level of vitality, success & happiness in your life and from an authentic place of inner balance share the gift of yoga with others.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Includes
200-hour yoga teacher training course is a residential yoga program and costs mentioned above include more than the tuition fees. Below are the basic inclusion of 200-hour yoga teacher training course fees: -
- Daily Yoga Classes : Asana, meditation & pranayama, yoga philosophy, anatomy, alignment, etc
- Excursion Trips : Himalayan Retreat, Kunjapuri Temple Tour, Outdoor Yoga by the Ganges, Meditation Cave Tour, 100 Years old Beatles Ashram, Classical music concert
- All teaching materials and modules
- Food : 3 Meals a day during the course (100% Veg) | Special Dietary (Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free) | 2 times tea a day (Indian/Ayurvedic/Herbal)
- Accommodation : On Private & Sharing basis | Attached bathroom with hot water | 24*7 Free Wi-Fi | Airy room with balcony
- Ayurvedic body massage
- Introductory Ayurveda Classes
- RYT 200 Hours Yoga Alliance USA certification
SAVE 400 USD on 200 Hours YTTC UPTO 25% OFF
Fees* All Inclusive :
1500 USD 999 USD | Highly Rated : ★★★★★ (5) Chat Now
Syllabus of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh
In the 200hrs yoga teacher training course trainees gain a detailed understanding of the practice of yoga asanas, philosophy, physiology, adjusting, mantra chanting, chakras, anatomy, Ayurveda, mudras, pranayama and meditation, and other traditional and contemporary yoga techniques which helps in learning different yoga style developing the essential skills and knowledge for a confident yogi.
- Yoga Asana -Yoga asana is one of the basic focus of yoga teacher training courses which is very beneficial for your physical as well as mental health of the well being. There are various numbers of yoga asanas with different benefits and methods of doing. This 28 days 200-hour yoga course helps you to improve the postures and alignments by the practice of daily yogic postures which is done methodically with increasing the difficulty level step by step. After your basic practice of asana is done then yoga aspirant learns about asana flows, adjustments, and awareness & breathe of subtle aspects.
- Meditation - This class features complete training of mind by transforming our mind to a state of thoughtless awareness. In the 200-hour yoga teacher training course, you'll come to know truly about what meditation is. You'll be focusing your mind on a specific thought, point, or activity. Meditation helps you to keep your mind fit, the same as yoga asana keeps your body fit. There will be daily one class of meditation and pranayama in the course.
- Pranayama - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program includes the theory and practice of the different breathing techniques as it is the foundation of yoga practice. Pranayama gives many benefits related to breathing, asthmatic and lung conditions, relieving of headache, boosting mood, and much more. Pranayama refers to the practice of controlling breathing or vital energy in the body. During the class, you'll learn methods to control your breath and to function with vital energy. Syllabus of pranayama in a 200-hour yoga teacher training course includes the introduction of pranayama, natural breathing, abdominal breathing, circular breathing, thoracic breathing, yogic breathing, nadishodhana, bhastrika, kapalbhati, bhramari, shitali, shitkari, surya bhedi, chandra bhedi.
- Yoga Philosophy - Yoga Philosophy is a theoretical class that gives details about the origin and history of Yoga. From the beginning of yoga history, eight limbs of yoga sutra by Patanjali was taught in this class. This subject has its importance as it tells us about yoga in our daily life for balanced and healthy living. During the sessions, you will learn about the real meaning of yoga and also develops the interpersonal communication skills of an individual as it also includes the question-answer session.
- Anatomy - Yoga Anatomy is a very important subject in a 200 hour yoga course as you'll be learning and understanding the structure & functioning of the body part in detail which will help you to perform the better asana. This topic includes learning and understanding the anatomy and physiology aspects of Yoga by veteran professional yoga gurus. The session of Anatomy will give you a detailed understanding of the digestive system, respiratory system, skeletal system, cardiovascular system, muscular system, joints of the body, anatomical movements of the body, alignment of the body. After attending the anatomy classes you'll get enough knowledge about the key muscles and bones involved in asana practice and their associated health benefits and contraindications.
- Teaching practice and methodology - This program excels at providing you the skills that you’ll need to teach yoga classes and private instruction and help you in becoming a confident and professional yoga instructor. This session will encourage students to observe the responsibilities of a yoga teacher and helps to see. In this class, you'll be taught different teaching techniques and Practice which will let you know about how to handle a class smartly and with utmost proficiency. You’ll begin to develop these skills from the first day of a 200 hour yoga teacher training course.
- Alignment - Knowledge of alignment of yoga asanas are very important as it helps you to do correct posture and avoid the wrong posture. During the yoga alignment class where you will be taught about each asana in detail like when physical or verbal adjustment is needed, where to focus during the class, and how to deal with a student who has physical pain.
- Shatkarma - In this class you will learn about different cleansing techniques of various internal organs of the body and these methods or technique is also known as Kriyas or Yogic Kriyas. There are six kriyas in Shatkarma (Shatkirya) which are Neti, Dhauti, Basti, Trataka, Nauli, and Kapalbhati. There are various benefits of shatkarma which include healing and equalizing emotional balance, energy, mental state, concentration, spiritual power, and self-awareness.
- Mudra & Bandha - Mudras means "Gesture or attitude" and the bandhas are also a kind of mudra, known as "Body Lock". Bandhas are mainly used in Hatha Yoga practice for breathing practice and yoga asanas. There are many benefits of practicing mudra and bandhas like healing and balancing of body, mind & soul, the building of strong immunity power, balancing of the chakras, and so on.
- Ayurveda - This 200 hours yoga teacher training course also includes few classes of introductory Ayurveda in which you will learn about the introduction of Ayurveda, 3 Doshas, and Prakriti, the Prakriti analysis, ayurvedic remedies, ayurvedic nutrition, fasting, Ayurveda physiology, and kriyas. Ayurveda is an ancient science of life that preserves one's health by creating a balance between three doshas and switching body, mind, and soul into a natural state.
- Mantra chanting - Mantra chanting and kirtan classes are also known as bhakti yoga which helps to connect the soul with the spiritual path. The practice of mantra chanting creates spirituality in the environment.
Certification of Yoga Course
The certificate of 200 hour yoga teacher training course is recognized by Yoga Alliance USA which awards students as an RYT-200 registered yoga teacher. Trainees may register with Yoga Alliance at its RYT-200 level upon successful completion of this training.